GIFCanvas Evaluation License
GIFCanvas is provided as a "No-Cost Evaluation" package. It is neither shareware, nor freeware. You may evaluate GIFCanvas for 30 days, after which you must either purchase a license, or remove GIFCanvas software from your computer.
Please review the GIFCanvas Software license below. To download the file, you must press "I Agree" below the license text.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR GIFCanvas, herein referred to as the SOFTWARE (Note: This license agreement does not limit or extend any rights to any Java Runtime Environment components that may accompany the product.)
Copyright 1998 © by William Giel/KCMDG referred to herein as the DEVELOPER.
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the DEVELOPER of the software product(s) identified above ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, the DEVELOPER is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you. In such event, you may not use or copy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT EVALUATION LICENSE: The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
3. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs which you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
4. OEM COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by DEVELOPER. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. OEM PRODUCT SUPPORT. Product support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided by the DEVELOPER, however the DEVELOPER is under no obligation to provide support under the terms of this evaluation license.
6. The DEVELOPER hereby disclaims any and all liability, express or implied in conjunction with the use or inability to use this software. This disclaimer of liability extends to any physical or pecuniary damages, including the loss of business information, anticipated profits, or other damages, even if advised of such damages.
7. EXPORT REGULATIONS. Software, including technical data, may be subject to U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Act and its associated regulations, and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. Licensee agrees to comply strictly with all such regulations and acknowledges that it has the responsibility to obtain licenses to export, re-export, or import Software. Software may not be downloaded, or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into, or to a national or resident of, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Libya, Sudan, Syria or any country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nations or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders.
KC Multimedia and Design